Name :- Sunil Doiphode
DOB :- 19/08/69
Qualification : - MTech
Address: - R&DE Colony, New Scientist Hostel –16,Dighi, Pune-15
Mobile - 9423008902
Email - Email
Association Membership –
· The Film Writers Association, 201,Richa, Off New Link Rd, Andheri(W) Membership no. - A-11080
Experience : -
1. My story concept 'Honey' is selected in the first phase of a screenplay competition 'Sankalan' conducted by Mahindra and Mahindra and Bioscope ent. combinely. (sept2008)Judges - Anurag Kashyap (Satya, Black Friday) Anjum Rajabali (Gulam, The Legend of Bhagat Singh) Sriram Raghvan (Ek Hasina Thi, Johny Gaddar) The concept is now available in Novel form.
2. Working as Screenplay/Story Writer with
i) Director - Producer Subhash Sehgal (Moveedreams Arts and Ent) for his Hindi film (Title yet to be decided)
ii) Director - Producer Raj Behl (Shri Balaji Mudra Films) for his upcoming Marathi /Hindi film Dosti- Unlimited
iii) Director - Producer Subhash Kale (Vikrant Films and TV) for his upcoming Marathi / Hindi Film (Title yet to be decided) based on well known Marathi writer Va Pu Kale's short story Joshi from his book Karmachari.
4. Written all songs (6) of the patriotic Hindi song album - '1ndian', The album is produced by 'Mahant Media' and expected to be released soon.
5. Written a short story book in Hindi 'Cyber Love' Published by Maharastra Rastrabhasha Sabha,Pune
6. Marathi translation of a short story book 'Cyber Love' published by Shivam Prakashan, Pune on 10 Feb 2007.
7. Marathi thriller novel 'Shunya' is published by Shivam Prakashan, Pune in June 2007.
8. A Marathi novel ‘Adbhut’ is published by 'Scion Publications Pvt. Ltd, Pune' ISBN no - 978-81-905888-9-8 July 2010
9. Running English, Hindi & Marathi Novel blogs on Internet since 2007. These blogs are top ranked on Google search Engine for the words 'Marathi Novels' (Rank 1) 'Hindi Novels' (Rank 1) & 'English Novels' (Rank within Top 5) respectively.
10. My Novels are also available as Android Apps on Android mobiles
Search word for Google Play - 'Sunil Doiphode'
Capabilities: - Strong in Screenplay, Lyrics, story and novel writing
(Hindi, English, Marathi.)
Job :- Screenplay writer, Lyricist, Novelist, Software Engineer.
Objective: - To give my best as a script & song writer to the the Entertainment Industry।
Loglines of my other scripts।:-
1. Cyberlove / eLove
Genre: Love, Suspense
Logline:- Anjali falls in love with Vivek during their chatting sessions over Internet. After they meet face-to-face Anjali gets a blackmailing mail from Vivek demanding ransom otherwise threatening to publish their romance photos on Internet. Anjali fights back revealing a totally different story…
(Script in Hindi is ready & is based on my short story ‘Cyperlove’ ). Available in Novel form
2. Adbhut/ Aghast
Genre:- Thriller, horror
Logline:- Police finds neck cut dead bodies lied in the bedrooms, latched from inside, they do not understand how the killer enters and escapes the bedroom, a new puzzle for them other than when?, why? and where?.
(Script in English is ready & is based on my short story. Available in Novel form.
3. Black Hole/ Soul Deep
Genre:- Horror, Mystery, Suspense
Logline:- Following the mysterious disappearance of her husband, Stella Fernandez is led by a supposed friend of her missing husband's into a mysterious world of interconnecting portals which turn out to be black holes that transcend time and reality.
(Script in English is ready/ registered with FWA, Andheri, Mumbai.). Available in Novel form.
4. Mrigajal / Illusion
Genre:- Love, Drama, Psychological thriller
Logline:- Priya loves Vijay but Vijay loves Nayana. Priya when comes to know that Naina’s love to Vijay is nothing but a hallucination Vijay is going through, due to hereditary schizophrenia. Priya tries her best to help Vijay but…
(Treatment is ready / based on my short story ‘Holocination’/ registered with FWA, Andheri, Mumbai.). Available in Novel form.
Logline:- This story is about incidences happening during the single day. The day proves to be bad day for the hero. He has fight with his wife in the early morning and the series of incidences starts. He got an accident.. he is been picked by a Don... he looses his job... he is been forcefully married to a bride, a mentally challenged girl and Don's sister... But at the end the running around (feraferi) starts and things turn out to be very different...
(The treatment is ready, registered with FWA, could be made into Hindi/Marathi film)
6. Shunya (Zero)
Genre:- Suspense, Thriller
Logline:- A series of serial kills of foreign visitors happens by a serial killer in Goa during Dec Month. Ajay investigates on the case and finds that the killings are some way or the other related to zero, a number invented by Indians. While he investigates he finds most important and interesting things about the Indian history when the zero would have been invented. The questions he faces are is it terrorism, is it Hindu terrorism?
( A synopsis registered with FWA. based on a Marathi Novel 'Shunya' Written by Sunil Doiphode, published by Shivam Prakashan Pune)(Could be made into Hindi/Marathi films. Available in Novel form.
7. Honey / Madhurani
Genre:- A story of feminine power
Logline:- She is like a honey bee queen, who decides to use her feminine power to seduce and create a workforce, which would be ready to do anything she wanted. But like honey bee queen whoever comes very close to her, like drones (male bees) has to die, for he comes to know her secrets.
( A synopsis registered with FWA. based on a Marathi Novel 'Madhurani' Written by Sunil Doiphode, and in phase of publication. ) (Could be made into Hindi/Marathi Film) Available in Novel form.
8. Karane Gaya Kuchh, Kat Gayi Sali Munchh
Logline:- Whenever Vijay tries to do something, always something different happens, creating problems for him as well as for others. It goes to the extent that he is on the verge of loosing his girl friend too. Finally, the series of events of doing something and happening something continues in a comic way but leads to a dramatic situation where Vijay marries the same girl in an unexped way.
(Script in Hindi/Marathi is ready & registered with FWA, Andheri, Mumbai)
9. Premlakire ... The love lines
Genre: Love, Musical, Comedy, Suspense
Logline - Let the whole world go against them, nobody can stop their Love if their love lines match.
(Script in Hindi is ready & is registered with FWA, Andheri, Mumbai. Also the lyrics for the songs is ready )
Genre:- Horror, Suspense
Logline:- In a house possessed by a ghost, a couple gets terrified and fearful experiences. The house is not only possessed by ghost, but also possesed with complex human lusts, desires and ambitions.
(Treatment is ready/ registered with FWA, Andheri, Mumbai.)
Genre:- Political, Suspense, thriller
Logline:- A political suspense thriller weaved around the concept- '
Human being is basically immortal by its very nature; it's they
who are responsible for their own death'
(Script in Hindi is ready/ registered with FWA, Andheri, Mumbai.)